Shiga Lakestars #4 (2009-2010)

Shiga Lakestars #4 (2009-2010)
Taking Care of Business

Go Go Lakes!!!

Otsu, Japan (Our Home)

Otsu, Japan (Our Home)

Friday, April 9, 2010

Our night at the Castle :)



Last night Chris and I finally made our way over to Nijo Castle in Kyoto for their Cherry Blossom viewing at night :). There were tons of people, and that was okay... but since there was so many people it caused the gravel on the floor to blow dust in my pictures....ugh!!! The tour lead you around the castle to view the various gardens and the amazing seasonal Cherry Blossoms :).

It was truly a romantic night and a once in a lifetime experience. At the end of the tour we caught a show of 3 women playing Koto (an ancient japanese instrument). It was beautiful watching them play within the walls of this ancient castle.

I could of sworn they were playing "Speechless" by Lady GaGa.... Chris didn't quite agree :)...


My last days in Japan have been magnificent .... 3 more days to go....
I will try to post daily until my departure :)
til tomorrow .... BYE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment