Shiga Lakestars #4 (2009-2010)

Shiga Lakestars #4 (2009-2010)
Taking Care of Business

Go Go Lakes!!!

Otsu, Japan (Our Home)

Otsu, Japan (Our Home)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

A very long last weekend in Osaka :)


This weekend I traveled to Osaka to watch the Lakestars compete against the 2nd place team Evessa. They played hard on Saturday, but played even tougher on Sunday. No matter how tough their efforts....they did not come out victorious :(.

I was very proud of Chris because he played very hard in both games. Despite the losses I was satisfied by the effort the Lakestars gave as I watched my last game in Japan.


Before the game I was able to catch some families outside enjoying the spring weather...Can't believe tomorrow I'm going home to see mine :)

Now I am off to dinner with all my closest Japanese friends on my last night :)

Til tomorrow at the airport :)...Bye

1 comment: